- Demonstrate leadership and professionalism;
- Earn stakeholder trust and respect through ethical and best practice;
- Promote innovation for the benefit of the market;
- Develop sector skills and expertise through continued education and professional development;
- Promote diversity, equality and inclusion.
...and promotion of the interests of legacy professionals to other sector bodies, government and regulators.
Benefits of Full Membership
This category is not limited by staff numbers or geography. Companies can register an unlimited number of employees in their membership and they will all be entitled to receive the circulars and news, as well as free CPD training and attendance at the social events.
Annual members’ dinner and industry awards - annual congress - social events and networking opportunities.
Helping insurance and reinsurance legacy professionals
Networking - sharing expertise and best practice - enhancing learning and innovating.